ZWILLING and scales are a match made in heaven.
The new digital kitchen scales with battery combine a pure, modern design with absolute precision. The rechargeable Li-ion battery is built into the housing to do away with the need for buying new batteries. The electronic scales are simply recharged via USB cable. They are switched on and off via the sensor touch display and automatically turn off when not in use.
The high-quality glass weighing surface is incredibly easy to clean. This allows you to weigh fruit and even meat directly on the surface. Plus, the large weighing surface means that the built-in LCD display always remains visible even when weighing large amounts. It easily switches between grams and ounces, which is particularly useful for international recipes. The ZWILLING digital scales precisely weigh amounts up to 10 kg. Thanks to the tare weight feature, you can also work with heavy containers and large amounts of different ingredients. For greater precision for bigger occasions.
- Digital kitchen scales with built-in Li-ion battery that's rechargeable via USB cable
- Large weighing surface that keeps the LCD display visible even when weighing large amounts and containers
- Easy-to-clean glass surface allows direct weighing of ingredients.
- Tare weight for easy weighing of additional items
- Easy switching between grams and ounces
- Weighs up to 10 kg
- LCD display with sensor touch operation and auto switch off
- Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy, by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez