Staub's 1.7L Iron Petite French Oven boasts the benefits of a full-size cocotte in a compact size. Get fluffy rice, tender grains and creamy oatmeal thanks to Staub's signature new lid. Staub's latest innovation, the Chistera drop-structure lid, has solved the challenge of curved lids - they limit moisture to sides - by ensuring continuous condensation throughout. Unlike countertop rice cookers, Staub's Petite French Oven can be transported from the stovetop to the table. No need for serving bowls; these charming cocottes take care of both cooking and plating. Rice has never been so easy to make.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Brass knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended