The Microplane® 4-Sided Box Cheese Grater features the Ultra Coarse blade and two of the most popular Microplane® grating blades: Fine/Zester and Ribbon, along with an additional fourth Slicer blade.
Use a Box Grater for:
Bigger projects, where you need to shred a lot of vegetables, or cheese. Also use for a recipe that requires, multiple tools, for instance, zucchini bread, where you need shredded zucchini, and zest. Box Cheese Graters are very versatile since they have multiple blades - one Box Cheese Grater does the work of 4 individual paddle or handheld Cheese Graters.
- Four-sided Cheese Grater includes the following blades:
- Ultra Coarse - use for making coleslaw and hash browns
- Fine - Perfect for zesting citrus or grating cheese like parmesan or asiago
- Ribbon - a bi-directional blade. Recommended for soft cheeses, and fruits and vegetables.
- Slicer - Slices medium thick pieces of cucumbers, zucchini, and other foods
- Easy to clean, fine blade removes for easy access
- Ergonomic, soft grip handle fits in the palm of the hand
- Reusable protective cover included
- Non-slip feet help keep the Cheese Grater stable
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blades. Plastic body. Rubber Feet.
- Blades made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.