The Wüsthof Classic Serrated 5.5" Utility Knife features a serrated edge like a bread knife but is a lot smaller. The teeth are designed to ‘bite’ through the tough resilient skin of tomatoes and other fleshy fruits and vegetables. The tomato knife, also known as a sausage or baguette knife, is also perfect for cutting crusty French baguettes, bagels, and hard salamis and other sausages.
WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- New embedded logo in the handle
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard