Wüsthof Classic Ikon 5" Utility Knife Serrated Edge (4126); Dimples or hollow-ground Granton edges on a blade create air pockets between the knife and the food while slicing for reduced friction and suction. This decreases prep time when slicing and cutting because foods slide easier off the blade with less binding and sticking.
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance