Wüsthof Classic Ikon 7" Fillet Narrow Knife forged from a single piece of high carbon, stainless steel. Filleting your favourite fish or slicing meat or game has never been easier Unique, super thin, flexible tip and incredibly sharp are all features that add up to a job made easy and enjoyable. Designed for work in the kitchen or in the outdoors while fishing or hunting.
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance