The Wüsthof Classic 5” boning knife features a narrow ‘S’-shaped blade and is perfect for removing bones from meats and poultry and other tasks requiring a maneuverable blade. Stiff boning knives are best for beef and pork, while flexible ones are better for poultry and fish. Uses include “Frenching” racks of lamb, trimming silverskin off of tenderloins, and even coring and trimming pineapple. Try this boning knife and see how quick and easy it really is to debone a chicken.
WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- New embedded logo in the handle
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard